Southern Charm Wedding
Please fill out the form below and we will send you pricing information for The Southern Charm Wedding.
Enjoy the laid-back ease of an all-inclusive package inspired by a true southern tradition… barbeque! Chef-staffed interactive stations from City Barbeque are sure to wow your guests with a barbeque spread uniquely presented in cast iron Dutch ovens, with custom cake, DJ, and wedding coordinator included so you and your family can enjoy your day to the fullest.
- Spend the day getting ready in the Victorian bridal cottage, beautifully appointed with art and antiques, full kitchen, dining and living area for serving lunch or snacks with 9:00 am access
- Saturday venue access at 1:00 pm for vendor deliveries, set-up
- Spacious loft in the 1849 barn for the guys to hang out, play games, and relax
- Seating and set-up for ceremony around our beautiful Pavilion by the water for up to 150 guests
- Reception set-up in and around the 1849 gristmill with large open doors and access to our covered patio and our many beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces. Includes tables and chairs, custom set-up and clean up
- Day of Wedding Coordinator to coordinate with your vendors and ensure your day is as perfect as you envisioned.
- Southern-style barbeque buffet including two meats, three sides, brioche buns with garnishes and craft sauces, all served from rustic cast iron pots, with water, tea and lemonade included (rustic lemonade stand and s’mores bar available for an additional fee)
- Linens in a variety of colors and sizes
- Custom 3 tier wedding cake with a variety of flavors and options
- Our in-house DJ’s will provide both ceremony and reception music, emcee your event and keep your guests dancing